Commercial Bank International is constantly on the lookout for exceptional candidates to come and be a part of our team of talented professionals. If interested to explore opportunities with us, please refer below vacancies and apply to these roles directly.How To Apply
All vacancies posted are assigned a unique Job Reference Number. To help speed up your application, please ensure to quote the code in the subject bar when sending an email to email@example.com. We aim to respond to successful applicants within three weeks and assured that your application will be kept in our database so that we can be in touch with you for future opportunities.
Available JobsCustomer Relationship Officer Wholesale Bank Group
Location: Abu Dhabi
To handle & provide quality service to Wholesale Bank Group clients for their all requirements efficiently, professionally and promptly. In addition to this to assist in the preparation of customer and business related MIS to continuously improve service levels.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensures client satisfaction by providing prompt responses to Wholesale Bank Group client queries and addressing their needs to enhance client service.
- Communicates clearly and in coordination with the Wholesale Bank Group Relationship Managers the service/operations related to borrowing and non-borrowing relationships.
- Handle the process of opening Wholesale Bank Group accounts and ensures that related documents required are in order.
- Interacts with Relationship Managers and others specified by the Team Leader for service delivery and MIS requirements.
- Follows up daily on pending and outstanding issues and ensure timely remediation.
- Route customer requests such as issuance of cheque books, transfers, change in address and signatories etc. to concerned departments with adequate controls.
- Urge clients to renew their fixed deposits, increase transactions in coordination with the concerned relationship team.
- Coordinate issuance of different certificates on behalf of commercial customers e.g. formation of new LLC/FZE companies, etc.
- Ensure thorough and proper follow up and rectification of any audit comments.
- Inform clients about checks returned in clearing / discounted checks and ensure that prompt delivery
- Maintain proper and efficient filing system by daily update to the file. The files to be maintained and updated in order to allow easy reference.
- Follow up with other support departments for problem solving & liaising with Relationship Managers for decision-making.
- Manage the corporate relationship base of the assigned Team / business portfolio.
- Follow up on documentation, submit the required documentation for approved clients to Credit Risk Management & Advances Division and follow up on sanction limit.
- Follow up on client's day-to-day transaction requests.
- Follow up on execution of customers' transactions.
- Remain fully updated on the Bank’s policy and procedures, products / services to ensure prompt quality service to clients
- Perform any other duties or responsibilities consistent with the role as assigned by management.
- Help in conducting regular and/or annual client feedback to help improve service standards.
Education & Experience:
|Diploma degree in any discipline.|
Professional / Technical Qualifications / Diplomas:
Specialist Skills Required for the Job:
If you meet the above job requirements , please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org