Benefits & Features
Our Internet Banking service gives you flexibility in managing your day to day banking needs. By choosing to manage your accounts with Internet Banking, you can take advantage of our wide range of time-saving online services, and access your accounts at anytime, day or night. With CBI Internet Banking, your bank is open to you 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
What can I do with Internet Banking?
You can manage your bank accounts online through the Internet.
You can do the following:
- View current balances of your accounts.
- Check overdraft limits and the status of your loans.
- Check your recent transactions and statements.
- Know if a cheque you have issued has been paid.
- Pay your monthly utility bills - Etisalat
- Transfer money to other CBI and non-CBI bank accounts.
- Set up standing orders.
- Transfer money between your own Current and Savings accounts.
- Update your contact information.
Manage your credit card online.
- View your last statement, balance and available credit or cash limits.
- View any recent transactions which will appear on your next statement.
- Pay your credit card bill.
- Pay outstanding amounts. Choose to pay either the minimum or full amount each month. This is useful when your bill payment is due while you are away on holiday.
You can also:
- Request for a Cheque book.
- Update the statement cycle for your accounts.
We are constantly improving our services and features to deliver best Internet Banking facilities to you.