For a simple, effortless and convenient way to make your money grow judiciously, CBI’s Fixed Deposits is your clear option.
Make investment with minimum deposit of AED 10,000 for flexible time period ranging from one month and above. Fixed Deposit holders can enjoy attractive rates of interest. They can open any number of fixed deposits with the bank. Fixed Deposit can be opened in all the major currencies such as UAE Dirham, US Dollar, Euro and Sterling Pound.
Account holder also has the provision for a secured overdraft up to 90 per cent of the Fixed Deposit amount.
UAE resident and non-resident individuals, firms, institutions, clubs and government departments can apply for fixed deposits.
Fees & Charges
For the full details of our Fees & Charges, please click here or call us on 800 CBI (224).
How to Apply?
- The original passport should be valid for 3 months and above
- Valid visa for expatriate
- Labor card, Emirates National ID or any ID
- Proof of address (Bank Statement, Utility Bills, Employer Letter, Tenancy Contract)
- The customer should be holding a saving or a current account