Forgot Internet PIN or Locked User ID, What should I do?
If you have forgotten your Internet PIN, you will not be able to access Internet Banking. When you or someone else try to login with an incorrect Internet PIN, the system will lock your User ID for security reasons. You will not be able to proceed with login to Internet Banking until a new Internet PIN is rest for your User ID.
What Should I do?
- Please Call our Call Centre to reset your Internet PIN OR unlock your security token.
- You can download the User Modification Request Form and print it. You can click here to download the form.
- Complete the form with your Internet Banking details and Tick the "Reset" option.
Please sign the form and fax it to the CBI Call Center +971 (0) 6 568 4237.
- CBI will enable your User ID to reset a new Internet PIN and an email will be sent to you confirming.
- When you receive the email you can go to the "Forgot Password" link in the Internet Banking home page to reset a new Internet PIN.
- Key in your User ID and the Token PIN in the relevant fields and Click "Next".
- Next you will need to key in a New Internet PIN and key it in again for verification. Then Click on submit to complete.
If you need more clarifications you can contact CBI call center 800 224