CBI Saving Account is an easy and flexible option to save and manage your money free of cost, while earning interest on your account/deposit balance.
Interest is calculated on the basis of monthly account balances and credited to your account semi-annually.
Savings Account holder can have easy access to the account through ATMs, Internet banking and phone-banking.
Minimum balance of AED 1,000 is required to avail all the benefits free of charge.
- 0.25% interest paid semi-annually
- Free international Debit Card
- Available in major currencies such as AED, USD, EUR & GBP
- Free internet banking and phone banking facilities
- Free monthly account statements
- Minimum balance to be maintained in the account is AED 1,000 or equivalent
Fees & Charges
For the full details of our Fees & Charges, please click here or call us on 800 224.
How to Apply?
Please visit the nearest CBI branch with the following documents:
- The original passport (should be valid for at least 1 month)
- Valid visa for expatriates
- Valid Emirates ID
- Address proof (Bank Statement, Utility Bills, Employer Letter, Tenancy Contract)
- For non –residents, a reference letter from existing bank
- Minimum deposit to open the account: AED 1,000 or equivalent