Direct Debit System
Direct Debit is a safe and convenient method of making payments and is ideally suited for regular automated payments with fixed or variable amounts such as mortgage or loan repayments, credit card re-payments, utility bills, insurance payments and subscriptions.
After the launch of UAEDDS, customers can directly approach participating financial institutions to set up repayments through their individual respective BANK accounts.
As a client you can take advantage of this service by making your recurring payments through the UAEDDS. The key benefits are:
- It is secure and one time set up.
- It is mandate driven.
- No worries about remembering to pay at the right time. The only thing a payer needs to remember is that there is sufficient cash in the account to cover the payment.
- No need to write post-dated cheques.
- No queuing at payment offices, banks, exchange houses or post offices to make the payment
- Substantial reduction in the cost collection that should benefit all payers and receivers.
- It is automated and there is no need for manual tracking to meet payment deadlines.
- It eliminates the need for paper based payment instructions for recurring payments.
- Lower cost.
- Greater convenience.
For more information call 800224 or download the DDS FAQ